Friday, September 22, 2006

Choices and Illusions



Thank you for looking in. I hope you find the following information about my new book enough of a tease to get the book for yourself. I appreciate your feedback, so please leave your comments.

Let me know what you think of the cover as well. I love it. Truly "out of the box thinking." The cover design is by Amy Rose Grigoriou of Hay House. Thanks Amy!

To your best, Eldon

__________________________________________

Choices and Illusions: Or How Did I Get Here and How Do I Get Where I Want to Be? By Eldon Taylor is a book everyone will want to read, read again and share with others. This new book shows clearly how a person loses themselves and provides a clear path for how one can regain their true self and maximize their potential thereby realizing success, health and harmony in all things.

Eldon Taylor’s new book, Choices and Illusions is coming from Hay House in June of 2007 and it already has a lot of people talking. Here is some of what they’re saying.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pantheist said...

The pronoun "they" has taken over in politically correct spheres as the un-gendered form of "he" or "she". This makes for many awkward constructions, but I don't think I've yet seen one quite as awkward as this one:

"This new book shows clearly how a person loses themselves..."

9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This book is one that is long in coming! We are of the collective entity. We are thought, and living on the leading edge of thought. We collectively have what is needed for peace for all. We are all one, and as we become enlightened to the fact that what we think and say is what we will become. Thank you Eldon, this is a must read for all-all persons, students, religions, for all.

2:55 PM  
Blogger lesigh said...

Hi Eldon-

This is actually in regards to your
InnerTalk® InTouch series, which I looked into shortly after reading Choices & Illusions.

I have very small breasts and am always looking for products to increase my breast size as naturally as possible as implants are just out of the question.

Last summer I purchased the Inner Talk Natural Breast Enlargement CD and was listening to it for up to three times a day...after about six months my left breast started swelling and I was wondering why I wasn't seeing anything happening in the right breast. After a while it became unbearably painful and I felt like something was wrong. I immediately stopped listening to the CD and became concerned.

I went to the doctor who said I had a lump. However, when I had a sonogram nothing should up except the inflammation. I had a mammogram and another sonogram and again, nothing should up except the inflammation. I was in a lot of pain and was put on two cycles of high doses of antibiotics. I was worried that it was Inflammatory Breast Cancer but that was immediately ruled out because I wasn't showing enough of the symptoms. Before they put me on a second round of antibiotics, they were considering doing a biopsy, but there really wasn't anything they could biopsy. They were perplexed. In fact, when asked for the cause of the problem, they really couldn't explain why it happened - it was so random - and there didn't seem to be anything that necessarily triggered the "infection".
I am convinced that it was from the CD, and I don't know if you've had any feedback quite like this, but I can assure you it was very scary. And I threw it out shortly after this ordeal...

I would've been happy to try another one of the CD's that seemed 'safer', but still a bit too apprehensive. I'm a very unsatisfied customer, but happy to be healthy again.

Sincerely,
H.N.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home