Friday, March 14, 2008

Elusive Questions

The Answer to Life's
Most Elusive Question

Hello once again,

A few months ago, I had the great pleasure of introducing you to my latest book, Choices and Illusions. Since then, Choices and Illusions has gone on to become an International and New York Times best seller.

In your quest to have a more fulfilling life you have undoubtedly read a lot of books, listened to audio tapes, attended seminars and used a variety of other methods in your attempt to get what you want from life. If you're like most however, you're still searching.

It is not that the programs you've participated in weren't good, even great, but there was still a missing link that you knew could somehow tie it all together and finally get your world to click into place. It is much like having all the right numbers to a combination but it isn't until you have them ordered correctly that the lock springs open.

Choices and Illusions provides the key, the ordered set of numbers, that will unlock a powerful future for you and for a limited time there is a special offer that provides many bonus gifts from leading visionaries that support the book.

For more details about an
amazing special offer, go to:
http://www.innertalk.com/hayhousepromos/etaylor/091807email/index.html


I really think Choices and Illusions is for everyone. Read what one trainer said about it:
"A few pages in and I was digging around in my nightstand for a highlighter and pen – tools I consider mandatory for any good read – propping the pillows more comfortably behind me, and settling in for what I knew would be both a long night read and a delightful learning experience. I finished the book at three o-clock this morning. I was not disappointed in the least. I know that in the very first read alone, I experienced many, many 'AHA!' moments, and was able to see, for the first time, many of the silly little ways I still pay homage to many self-imposed limits. Now, thanks to Eldon's work, I can confront those blessing-barriers and put an end to them once and for all."

It is not until you crack the code that opens the lock that a world of limitless possibility appears. The Great Masters of our time can tell you over and over about your unlimited potential but as long as you are confined within a particular set of beliefs, you won't have the perspective to really see, find, or do it yourself.

Choices and Illusions helps you to see through the illusions that have kept you bound in an endless cycle, repeating the same patterns over and over again. Once you hold this key in your hand, all the knowledge you have accumulated up until now will make sense to you in a way it never has before.

Thank you for your time, feedback and support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home